Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines

Well, this is a surreal day. Normally my most hated day of the whole year.. started off with the ability to go horribly, two big presentations consecutively with the first one at 6am! But, both have gone okay. Some odd and slightly confusing feedback where seemingly the point was missed by several people.. so I might not have done such a great job there.

Anyway, heard from some old colleagues through LinkedIn which is always nice as well, got some good connections back that haven't been there for ages, and that's kinda cheered me up.

Scrawled cutesy message on bathroom mirror as well for my girl, so I've made some effort with Valentines, and I did take her to the ballet on Sunday!

Given I was thinking this Valentines 2006, this is quite a change.. maybe indicative of progress of my life? Who knows! Either way it's still a victory over common sense. We're making our own small protest to the day by staying in, having a quiet dinner and ignoring the insane consumer driven masses..

So.. V day report over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home