Sunday, March 08, 2009

Eurohotel room - weird and wheely

Right, I'm deeply confused.


The bed in my hotel room is very very very strange. As far as the hotel is concerned my room has ONE king sized bed. In reality, this is TWO single bed pushed together.. and yes they do move but they've put side tables by them in an effort to make it look like a single king.


Now here's where it gets even more annoying - they're seperately covered. So what if I was here with my significant other? Not only would we NOT get a duvet over us both, but the moment we both got to the middle of the bed, they would roll apart and result in injury of some kind.


Also, in their divine wisdom, all the furniture you DONT want to move, is on wheels (bed, tables etc.), all the stuff you DO want to move (like chairs) is not on wheels. All this on a hardwood floor.. so as soon as you get in bed, and prop your head on the headboard to read.. the bed gradually wheels itself away and you get left on your back with your head dangling off.


Ridiculous.


Oh and to prove it, there's a picture of my room in the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home